March wrap up

In March I read a total of 21 books and I watched 105 episodes (TV Shows). Read further to know what I read and watched this month!  

Like every month, I read some books from my TBR as well as some ARCs. Let's start with books I read from my TBR: The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel Vol. 1 by Cassandra Clare & Cassandra Jean, The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas, Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce, The Princess Saves Herself in This One (Women Are Some Kind of Magic #1) by Amanda Lovelace, The Darkest Hour (Surrender #4) by Lauren Smith.


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu8i-2fAXZY/

As for ARCs, I read Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Fearless & Falling by Season Vining, Now That I Found You (Heart's Compass #3.5) by Brooke O'Brien, Wolf Called (The Last Shifter #2) by Sadie Moss, Fleeting (The Nash Brothers #1) by Carrie Aarons, Eternal Shade (Age of Vampires #2) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Viscious Irish (Wild Irish #2) by Vi Carter, When We Fall (Rocky Falls #1) by Olivia Rose, In Another Life by C.C. Hunter, Narcosis Room by Louise Cypress, Prince of Midnight (Dracula's Bloodline #1) by Ana Calin,  Wolf Claimed (The Last Shifter #3) by Sadie Moss, Eternal Curse (Age of Vampires #3) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Goind Deep (Imperfect Love #2) by Nikki Ash, Mine to Protect by Kennedy L. Mitchell and Missing Pieces (The White Creek #1) by Tori Fox.


I started watching a new TV show called Bitten and I watched season 1-3 and I really liked it. I also continued watching some other TV shows: Shadowhunters, Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Riverdale, The Resident, The Good Doctor and  Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Besides these TV shows, I also started watching the second season of Siren.