April wrap up

In April I read a total of 19 books, I watched 90 episodes (TV Shows) and I watched 6 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!  

Let’s start with the ARC copies I read this month, I read Forgiven (The Nash Brothers #2) by Carrie Aarons, Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires #4) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, For Emery (For You #4) by J. Nathan, Unsteady in Love (Fairlane #3) by Harlow Layne, Her Defiant Heart (Damaged Hearts #1) by Monica Murphy, Wolf Freed (The Last Shifter #4) by Sadie Moss, Eternal Night (Age of Vampires #5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Standing Sideways by J. Lynn Bailey, Lucid (Lucid #1) by Kristy Fairlamb, They/Them/Their by Eris Young, Lift Off! by Vivian Zems, In a Dream You Saw a Way to Survive by Clementine von Radics, Chrysalis (The Order #3) by Nikki Rae, and I’m currently reading Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires #6) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.



Besides ARC copies, I also read some books that were on my TBR or just ebooks that I bought this month. I read After (After #1) by Anna Todd, His Wasted Hearts (Damaged Hearts #2) by Monica Murphy, Damaged Hearts (Damaged Hearts #3) by Monica Murphy, Harley Quinn (2016-) #41 by Frank Tieri, The Charm of You by Jennifer Probst and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling and Newt Scamander.

This month I’m not going to post a favourites blog post because I don’t really have that many favourites this month, so I’m just going to sum up the books I really loved: Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires #4) and Eternal Night (Age of Vampires #5) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Wolf Freed (The Last Shifter #4) by Sadie Moss and Chrysalis (The Order #3) by Nikki Rae.


As for TV shows, I watched some episodes of Shadowhunters, Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Riverdale, The Resident, The Good Doctor, Dynasty. I also watched a new anime called Your Lie in April, two Netflix Original TV shows called Black Summer and The Order, and I (finally) watched the latest episodes of Game of Thrones

For movies, I watched Black Panther, Spiderman: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, Isn’t It Romantic, Avengers: Infinity War and The Perfect Date. As you can see, I did a little Marvel marathon!