July wrap up

In July I read a total of 20 books, I watched 56 episodes (TV Shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

Let’s start with all the ARCs I read this month: All Boy by Mia Kerick, Falter (The Nash Brothers #4) by Carrie Aarons, Finding Me by Kelly Gunderman, Threat (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #4) by Sadie Moss, My Blue by Emery Jacobs, Interference (St. Michaels Duet #1) by Harlow Cole, The King (A Wicked Trilogy #3.6) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Road To Redemption (Finding Grace #1) by D.M. Davis, Make Me Lose (Bayshore #1) by Ember Leigh, Lilies On Main (Granite Harbor #4) by J. Lynn Bailey, Until December (Until Him/Her #8) by Aurora Rose Reynolds, Stealing Home (St. Michaels Duet #2) by Harlow Cole, The Rogue King (Inferno Rising #1) by Abigail Owen, Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Beasts and Bullies #1) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Announcing Trouble by Amy Fellner Dominy, Troublemaker by Heather Beck and A Beautiful Risk (Love at Lincolnfield #1) by Colette Dixon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7uu6YAv2d/

As for ‘normal books’, I read A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1) by Brigid Kemmerer, Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox #1) by Julie Kagawa and Zodiac Academy: Origins of an Academy Bully (Beasts and Bullies #0.5) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.
Both A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1) by Brigid Kemmerer and Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox #1) by Julie Kagawa were buddy reads this month and I really enjoyed them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzsR-QEAnLO/

My favourite reads for July are A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1) by Brigid Kemmerer, Threat (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #4) by Sadie Moss, Make Me Lose (Bayshore #1) by Ember Leigh, Lilies On Main (Granite Harbor #4) by J. Lynn Bailey, Until December (Until Him/Her #8) by Aurora Rose Reynolds, Stealing Home (St. Michaels Duet #2) by Harlow Cole, The Rogue King (Inferno Rising #1) by Abigail Owen and Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Beasts and Bullies #1) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.

And as for TV shows and movies, I watched The Society, Chesapeake Shores, Big Little Lies, Euphoria, Under The Dome, iZombie, Lucifer, Siren, and I watched Mulan II and Alice Through The Looking Glass. I really liked The Society, in the beginning it was a bit slow, but at the end of the show I really liked. Lucifer was amazing, as usual, and Mulan II is just one of my favourite Disney movies!