March wrap up

wrap up shirley cuypers
In March I read a total of  17 books, I watched 40 episodes (TV Shows) and 8 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Private Pilot by Karen Deen, I Plan On Forever (I Never #2.5) by Stefanie Jenkins, Fool Me Twice by Carrie Aarons, Ascension (Her Soulkeepers #3) by Sadie Moss, Taking Anna (Dillon Creek #1) by J. Lynn Bailey, Matzah Ball Surprise by Laura Brown, Fury Unleashed (Forgotten Brotherhood #1) by N.J. Walters, Priestess of Storms & Stone (Rogue Ethereal #5) by Annie Anderson.

And as for books on my TBR, I read Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, Girls Like Us by Elizabeth Hazen, shot glass confessionals by Cyrus Parker, Poems Worth Saving by Abigail de Niverville, As Old As Time (Twisted Tales #3) by Liz Braswell, Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout, After We Collided (After #2) by Anna Todd, Fresh in the Kitchen (The LUSH Restaurant #2) by Olivia Burke and Maybe Now (Maybe #2) by Colleen Hoover.


As for TV shows I watched some episodes of Riverdale, iZombie, The Resident and a Dutch/Belgian TV show called Temptation Island. I also watched the entire third season of Elite and the entire first season of His Dark Materials. Elite was so good and I also really liked His Dark Materials!

And lastly movies, I watched All the Bright Places, Falling Inn Love, Five Feet Apart, Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker, Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald, The Greatest ShowmanX-Men: Apocalypse, Avengers: Endgame. All the Bright Places was such a beautiful movie and I couldn't stop crying and Five Feet Apart is definitely a good book to movie adaptation. Star Wars IX and Avengers: Endgame were amazing movies but also sad ones. I'm not going to write something about the other movies but I want to say that Fantastic Beasts II was a disappointment...