October wrap up

wrap up shirley cuypers
In October I read a total of 10 books, I watched 44 episodes (TV Shows) and 4 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Try As I Smite (Brimstone Inc. #4) by Abigail Owen, Darkmore Penitentiary 2: Captive Fae (Supernatural Prison for Dark Fae #2) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Suspension (Elmwick Academy #2) by Emilia Zeeland, Just a Little Bet (Smokejumper #2) by Tawna Fenske, Devil’s Pass (A Harlequin Crew #0.5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti and Ungilded (Sovereign #0.4) by Josie Jaffrey.


The non-ARC-books I read this month are Darkmore Penitentiary (Supernatural Prison for Dark Fae #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Red School (Part 1) by Victoria Aveyard & Soman Chainani, Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer and Moonflower by Sabina Laura.

Some of my favourite books of this month are Darkmore Penitentiary 1 & 2 and Devil’s Pass. Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti are just one of the best author duos ever! Renegades was a buddy read with Regina from Bookish In Bed.


As for TV shows, I watched a few episodes of Love Island (BE). Love Island is such a funny TV show because it’s hilarious that people do stuff like that. I also watched the entire season of Emily In Paris and I started watching a Belgian TV show called De Ridder. I really liked watching Emily In Paris, I finished it in one day. As for De Ridder, I think it’s an interesting TV show.

And lastly movies, I watched Enola Holmes, Frankenweenie (Short - 1984), Stargirl and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I really liked Enola Holmes, it was a fun movie. Frankenweenie and Stargirl were both good movies. My boyfriend and I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas together on Halloween. I mean, how could I not?!