January wrap up

In January I read a total of 15 books, I watched 33 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in January.

I read Shadow’s Legacy (The Iron Fey: Evenfall #0.5) by Julie Kagawa, Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, One and Only (Covenant #4.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Possessive by Willow Winters, Supernova (Renegades #3) by Marissa Meyer, Gym Bunny (Dom Fitness #2) by Brianna Hale and The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel Vol. 4 by Cassandra Clare.


I also read a few ARCs this month, I read Rowdy (Black Ops MMA #2) by D.M. Davis, The Blue Empress (Sovereign #0.5) by Josie Jaffrey, Stealing Home (Callahan Family #2) by Carrie Aarons, Love Spells and Other Disasters by Angie Barrett, Woman of Blood & Bone (Rogue Ethereal #1) by Annie Anderson, Matteo (The Syndicates #1) by Cala Riley, Thorns and Forgiveness (Twisted Legacy Duet #2) by Coralee June and Straight Up (Twisted Fox #3) by Charity Ferrell.

My favourite book of January is Apollyon, I really love the Covenant series and I cannot get enough of Alex. I’m going to be so sad when I finish the next, and final, book in the series. I also want to mention that I buddy read Apollyon with Sophie and I buddy read Supernova with Regina. I really like buddy reading with Soph and Reg. Next month Sophie and I will read Sentinel (Covenant #5) and Regina and I will read The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab. I’m so excited!


Let’s move on to TV shows. I watched quite a few TV shows this month. Last month I started watching Bridgerton, and I finished it on New Years. I started watching Death Note, WandaVision and Lupin. I also watched the entire first season of Fate: The Winx Saga and the entire second season of Bonding. Because of Fate: The Winx Saga, I started my rewatch of the original Winx Club series. Lastly, I watched the new episodes from The Resident and Riverdale
 
I really liked Bridgerton, it was such an addictive series and I finished it in one setting. I started watching around 11 pm (in December) and I finished around 6 am (in January). OOPS. I just had to know how the show was going to end. I also want to say something about Fate: The Winx Sage. Although it was different from the original Winx Club TV show, I really enjoyed watching the show. It even made me watch the original TV show again. I’m already watching the end of season 2. Btw, the episodes count on top of my blog post is without the Winx Club episodes. My TV Time app didn’t count those episodes for some reason (I clicked on ‘watched again’ but it did nothing).


And for movies, I watched Soul, Anastasia and Toy Story 4. All three movies are Disney movies, and I’m such a Disney fan. I really liked Soul, it was something different for me. I watched Anastasia because I think I’ve never watched it when I was younger, and I really wanted to watch it. Lastly, my boyfriend really wanted to watch Toy Story 4, so we watched it together on a Sunday afternoon. I liked all three movies.

I’m really happy with what I read and watched this month!