June wrap up

In June I read a total of 10 books and I watched 37 episodes (TV shows). Read further to know what I read and watched in June.
 
First, let’s talk about the ARCs I read this month. In June I read Ruthless Heart (The Ruthless Devils #1) by Eve L. Mitchell, A King of Beasts (Beauty & The Beast #3) by Beena Khan, Stolen Love (Beauty in the Stolen #3) by Charmaine Pauls, Knocked Up by numerous authors, Carnival Hill (The Harlequin Crew #3) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti and Ruined Things (Folkestone Sins #4) by Samantha Lovelock.

I also read some ‘normal’ books this month. I read Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices: Manga #1) by Cassandra Clare & Hyekyung Baek, The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater, Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices: Manga #2) by Cassandra Clare & Hyekyung Baek and The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices: Manga #3) by Cassandra Clare & Hyekyung Baek.


First of all I want to say that I’m so happy that I found the manga editions of The Infernal Devices on Kindle Unlimited! I didn’t know I could read these books for ‘free’ so I’m happy that I found them. Originally I wanted to buy them because I have the TMI graphic novels, but I couldn’t find the physical editions on Amazon. But, I’m still happy that I got to read them in ebook format! Some of my favourite books of June are Ruthless Heart, Stolen Love, Carnival Hill and Ruined Things!

And lastly TV shows. I watched some episodes of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, I watched the latest Lucifer episodes and they were amazing, and I watched the new Elite Short Stories. I also watched the fourth season of iZombie and I’m watching the fifth season. I’m finally watching iZombie again because I’m trying to catch up with some TV shows I started a long time ago.
 
And that’s it. That’s all I read and watched in June!