August wrap up

In August I read a total of 10 books, I watched 28 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 4 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in August.

Like always, let’s start with the ARCs I read in August. I read Hat Trick by Coralee June & Carrie Gray, Then You Saw Me by Carrie Aarons, Crooked Crows (Boys of Briar Hall #1) by Elena Lawson, The Lie that Binds us (Broken Truths #1) by Isabella Phoenix, Ruthless Desire (Ruthless Devils #2) by Eve L. Mitchell, Zodiac Academy: The Awakening as Told by the Boys (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #1.5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti and Atonement by Tori Fox.
 

I also read some other books this month. I read After We Fell (After #3) by Anna Todd, After Ever Happy (After #4) by Anna Todd and The Secrets of Us by Lucinda Berry.

I read quite a few good books this month. I really enjoyed the ARCs I read this month, especially ZA as Told by the Boys. I’m such a bit fan of all the Zodiac Academy books and I loved reading the first book in the Boys’ POV! I’m also really happy that I finally read book 3 and 4 in the After series, I’m really looking forward to the movie!


Unlike last month, I watched a few episodes. In July I watched a crazy amount of episodes but in August it’s a little less, but that’s okay. I watched some episodes of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Love, Victor, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and I watched the new episodes of Riverdale.

And let’s end my blog post with the movies I watched this month. I watched four animated movies with my boyfriend, namely Wish Dragon, How to Train Your Dragon, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 3. We both really enjoyed watching these movies, especially the How to Train Your Dragon movies!