June wrap up

In June I read a total of 14 books, I watched 35 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in June.

In June, I read a lot of books. I read 4 ARCs and 10 other books. Let’s start with the ARCs I read this month. I read The Gravity of Missing Things by Marisa Urgo, The Price of Revenge (The Bad Boys of Wall Street #1) by Ember Leigh, Tinkering with Love (Rock Falls #1) by Aliyah Burke and Gallows Bridge (The Harlequin Crew #5) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.


As for the other books I read this month, I read The Paid Wife by Alexa Woods, Captain (Black Ops MMA #3) by D.M. Davis, Fall with Me (Wait for You #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Iron Raven (The Iron Fey: Evenfall #1) by Julie Kagawa, Blindsided (LSU #1) by Becca Steele, The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur, Cowboy (Black Ops MMA #4) by D.M. Davis, Dream of You (Wait for You #4.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Price of a Promise (The Bad Boys of Wall Street #0.5) by Ember Leigh and Forever with You (Wait for You #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout,


So I read quite a few books and most of them were really good. Some of my June favourites are Fall with Me, The Sun and Her Flowers, Cowboy, Dream of You, Forever with You, The Price of Revenge and Gallows Bridge.

As for TV shows, I watched some more episodes than last month. I watched some episodes of Riverdale and Stranger Things. I watched the first season and second season of Anne+, the entire third season of Love, Victor and the first season of The Alienist. As for movies, I watched I Am Dragon, Midsommar, Zodiac, Prisoners and Anne+ The Film

Let’s hope July will be an amazing reading & watching month!