January wrap up

In January I read a total of 13 books, I watched 17 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in January.

Let’s start the new year with lots of books! In January I read the following books: The Demon in the Wood (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #0.1) by Leigh Bardugo, The Immortal (Rise of the Warlords #2) by Gena Showalter, The Tailor (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #1.5) by Leigh Bardugo, The First to Die at the End (Death-Cast #0) by Adam Silvera, It Starts with Us (It Ends with Us #2) by Colleen Hoover, Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo, No Such King (Bloody Royals #1) by Coralee June, Slay Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #9) by Jessica Wayne, The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires #1) by Lauren Asher, Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, To Drink Coffee with a Ghost (Things that Haunt #2) by Amanda Lovelace, Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Of Fate and Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #3.5) by Amanda Bouchet.


I read a lot of amazing books this month and I’m so happy! I finally finished the de Vincent series by JLA and I loved those books! I also started reading in The Shadow and Bone series again, I was not the biggest fan of the second book but I’m still excited to read the third book. I also listened to some amazing audiobooks, and I discovered some new authors. I really enjoyed Lauren Asher’s The Fine Print, and I cannot wait to pick up the other books in the series. I’m also really happy that I finally read It Starts with Us, this book was everything I wanted!


Let’s talk about what I watched in January. As for TV shows I watched the last few episodes of Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities, the fifth season of The Bold Type, and some episodes of His Dark Materials. And as for movies I watched The Addams Family (1991), The Addams Family 2 (2021), Enola Holmes 2Luckiest Girl Alive and Lady Bird. The Addams Family (1991) was a rewatch because my partner wanted to see the movie (for the first time). It’s always nice to watch The Addams Family. I also watched the second animated movie and it was fun! 

Let’s hope February will be an amazing reading and watching month like January!