March wrap up


In March I read a total of 13 books, I watched 30 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in March.

Let’s start with the books I read in March. I read A Game of Malice and Greed (A Game of Malice and Greed #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, The Iron Sword (The Iron Fey: Evenfall #2) by Julie Kagawa, Porch Light by Rebecca Leighton, Twisted Love (Twisted #1) by Ana Huang, A Curse of Queens (Kingmaker Chronicles #4) by Amanda Bouchet, Twisted Games (Twisted #2) by Ana Huang, The Sky At Night (Heroin Heartbreak #1) by Samantha Lovelock, No Such Ring (Bloody Royals #3) by Coralee June, Twisted Hate (Twisted #3) by Ana Huang, Kill Joy (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #0.5) by Holly Jackson, Crave (Crave #1) by Tracey Wollf, Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #2) by Holly Jackson, and The Sweet Spot (Tanlines #1) by Rochelle Allison.


March was another amazing reading month. I read so many amazing books. Some of my favourites are the Twisted books by Ana Huang. She’s a new-to-me author, and I’m definitely going to read more of her books! I’m also really happy that I picked up the prequel and sequel of the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder series, these books are so fun and interesting!


Let’s talk about TV shows and movies. In March I watched quite a few episodes from different TV shows. I watched Sex/LifeThe Last of Us, His Dark Materials and You. I really enjoyed the new season of Sex/Life and You. I’m not finished with You yet, but I’ll probably finish it in early April. And as for movies I watched The Black Phone and Scream VI. Both movies were really good!

Let’s hope April will be as good as March!