February wrap up

In February I read a total of 21 books, I watched 62 episodes (TV Shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!  


I read quite a few ARC copies in February, namely Kingdom Cold by Brittni Chenelle, Braid of Sand by Alicia Gaile, Until I Found You (Heart’s Compass #3) by Brooke O’Brien, You Are Here by Dawn Lanuza, The Crush Collision (Southern Charmed #2) by Danielle Ellison, Wolf Hunted (The Last Shifter #1) by Sadie Moss, The Dangerous Jacob Wilde (The Wilde Brothers #1) by Sachiko Shirai & Sandra Marton, The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1.1) by Earithen & Gena Showalter, Dante’s Blackmailed Bride (The Dante Legacy #1) Ellie Misono & Day Leclaire, If My Body Could Speak Again by Blythe Baird, Breaking the Sinner (Breaking the Rules #4) by Ember Leigh, The Blood Prince (Sovereign #3) by Josie Jaffrey, Stronger Than a Bronze Dragon by Mary Fan, Hidden Heartbreak by Emma Lee, The Time Traveler’s Guide to Modern Romance by Madeline J. Reynolds, Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav and I’m currently reading Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti.


Besides the ARC copies, I also read In Still Waters by Jospehine Grant, Shadow and Ice (Gods of War #1) by Gena Showalter, Moonlight Sin (de Vincent #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Where I Found You (Heart’s Compass #1) by Brooke O’Brien and To Make Monsters Out of Girls (Things that Haunt #1) by Amanda Lovelace.

As for TV shows, I watched Lucifer, Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Quantico, Riverdale, Deadly Class, Dynasty, Sex Education and Victoria. I really liked Sex Education and Victoria because they were both really interesting TV shows. 

And I only watched one movie this month: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I really liked this movie because it was a fun take on the original Pride and Prejudice. Make sure to check out which books and TV shows made it to my monthly favourites!