June wrap up

In June I read a total of 17 books, I watched 51 episodes (TV Shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

Let’s start with all the ARCs I read this month: Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3) by Annie Anderson, Breaking the Habit (The Breaking Series #4) by Ember Leigh, Flutter (The Nash Brothers #3) by Carrie Aarons, Thief (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #3) by Sadie Moss, Where I Ache by Megan O’Keeffe, Kingdom Soul (Kingdom Cold #2) by Brittni Chenelle and I’m currently reading All Boy by Mia Kerick.

As for ‘normal’ books, I read The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1.2) by Earithen & Gena Showalter, Collide: Episode Two (The Collide Series #2) by Nicole Sobon, Collide: Episode Three (The Collide Series #2) by Nicole Sobon, Ever After With You (Indigo #4) by Kate McBrien, Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Mermaid’s Voice Returns in This One (Women Are Some Kind of Magic #3) by Amanda Lovelace, If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo, The Ultimate Survival Guide to Being a Girl by Chrostin/Christina De Witte, Verity by Colleen Hoover and After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byhm4t_lYAk/

My favourite reads of June are Half Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3) by Annie Anderson, Breaking the Habit (The Breaking Series #4) by Ember Leigh, Flutter (The Nash Brothers #3) by Carrie Aarons, Thief (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #3) by Sadie Moss and Verity by Colleen Hoover.

TV shows Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, wtFOCK (a Belgian TV show), The 100, Black Mirror, Younger, Big Little Lies, Euphoria and Under The Dome. I’m really surprised with Euphoria, this is such a special TV show and I loved that a real transgender portrayed a transgender. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKzlabHl1B/

Movies Dumplin’, Big Hero 6. Dumplin’ and Big Hero 6 were both amazing movies and I cannot wait to watch them for a second time!