October Bullet Journal set up

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I wasn’t always happy with what I’ve created but last month and this month I’m really happy. I decided to use pictures from Pinterest to decorate my pages, and I really like it. It’s easy and it’s still really pretty! You can find the pictures on my Pinterest, this month it’s Halloween/autumn themed. Make sure to check out my Instagram for Bullet Journal pictures that I don’t post on my blog!

Previous Bullet Journal set ups:
As I mentioned before, my inspiration comes from Sarah’s Spark, a lovely human being. I wanted to give credit because she deserves it!

Like in my previous post, my monthly spread consists of a grid on one page instead of two pages, and on the next page there’s a ‘to do’ and ‘to read’ list.


After my monthly spread, I have a habit tracker spread and a brain dump spread. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep doing the brain dump spread, but we’ll see.


The next couple of my pictures are my weekly spreads. The last weekly spread is one page, and the next page is my wrap up. The grid on every left page is to write down which hours I’ll be at school or work to get an overview.






I hope you guys liked this Bullet Journal set up and feel free to pin this post on Pinterest!