January wrap up

In January I read a total of  18 books, I watched 22 episodes (TV Shows) and 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Zodiac Academy: Shadow Princess (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #4) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Reaper’s Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood #1) by Kel Carpenter and Meg Anne, Just a Fling (Blue Beech #1) by Charity Ferrell, Just One Night (Blue Beech #2) by Charity Ferrell, Just Exes (Blue Beech #3) by Charity Ferrell, Just Neighbors (Blue Beech #4) by Charity Ferrel, Sister of Embers & Echoes (Rogue Ethereal #4) by Annie Anderson, Beautiful Carnage (The Boys of Sinners Bay #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Sincerely, by F.S. Yousaf, Inebriated by Katey Taylor, The Two-Date Rule (Smokejumper #1) by Tawna Fenske, A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet #1) by Coralee June and Just Friends (Blue Beech #6) by Charity Ferrell.

And as for books on my TBR, I read The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld #5) by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6), The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7) by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld #8) by Gena Showalter and Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.


As you can see, I’ve been binge-reading some more books in the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. It’s definitely one of my favourite Paranormal Romance series! I also highly recommend the Supernatural Beasts and Bullies series by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti! Their newest series called The Boys of Sinners Bay is also amazing, I read and loved the first book in the series! Pure was a buddy read with Sophie and I loved every second of it! I love talking with Sophie about the book and the book was just so good!

As for TV shows I watched Siren, You, Don’t F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer, Riverdale, Sex Education, and the last episode of The Passage. I finally watched the last two episodes of season 2 of Siren and I cannot wait to watch the third season! I really like this TV show. I watched the second season of You and I really liked it and the ending was messed up. I didn’t see it coming at all! As for Don’t F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer, I’ve been loving true crime and this documentary was amazing. I had to watch all three episodes because I really wanted to know what happened.


And lastly movies, I watched Captain Marvel, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Men in Black International, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby and Cinderella (2015). I really loved Captain Marvel, I’m such a Marvel fan! And I kind of watched The Huntsman: Winter’s War and Men in Black International because Chris Hemsworth plays the main character in both movies. No shame! And Cinderella was such a beautiful movie and fun fact: I went to London in September and I visited the Disney Store, and I had to take a picture of the carriage and I had to put in this blog post…