May wrap up

In May I read a total of 29 books, I watched 84 episodes (TV Shows) and 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee, The Darkest Secrets by Heather Wynter, A Strangely Wrapped Gift by Emily Juniper, Stirred (Twisted Fox #1) by Charity Ferrell, Echoes of You by Margaret McHeyzer, Pastel Dreams and Glittered Hearts by Samira Vivette, Wicked Game (Feathers and Fate #2) by Sadie Moss, Zodiac Academy: Cursed Fates (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Neighbors And Favors by Kate Davis, The Strong & The Stolen (Gifted Fae Academy #3) by Brittni Chenelle, Depersonalise by MSJ and Bait N’ Witch (Brimstone Inc. #3) by Abigail Owen.

And as for books on my TBR, I read Vicious Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #3) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Further To Fall by Catherine Cowles, The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill, The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Desert (Throne of Glass #0.3) by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass #0.4) by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Empire (Throne of Glass #0.5) by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas, Regretting You by Colleen Hoover, The Songs We Sing (Young Love #1) by Kylie Key, Blood and Magic by R.L. Week, Catch My Fall (Catch Me #1) by Ella Fox, His Virgin (His and Hers #1) by Vivian Wood, Peony Red (Granite Harbor #1) by J. Lynn Bailey and Reflection (Twisted Tales #4) by Elizabeth Lim.


I read quite a few books this month, I happened to have a lot of time due to working from home for my internship, so I don’t have to wake up that early and don’t have to travel. I also had a lot of time due to the quarantine and not being able to go outside. I didn’t really mind that at all. Three of my favourite books I read this month are: Vicious Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #3), Stirred (Twisted Fox #1) and Zodiac Academy 5: Cursed Fates (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #5).

As for TV shows I watched some episodes of Temptation Island (BE), Riverdale, The Resident, The 100. I also finally watched the fourth, the fifth and the sixth season of Vikings. I also finished watching the second season of Dark and the I finished the third season of Dynasty. As you can see, I watched quite a lot of episodes and I managed to do so by doing other stuff while watching some TV shows. So I wouldn’t be ‘wasting’ my time by watching TV shows because I was also doing some important internship and school stuff.

And lastly movies, I watched The Half Of It, Dark Shadows and The Platform. I really liked The Half of It because it was a movie with poc/lgbt+ characters. I think we need more movies like this one! I watched Dark Shadows because I’m trying to watch some more Tim Burton films because I’m a fan of his work. As for The Platform, my boyfriend wanted to see this movie and I thought it was okay but I didn’t like the ending at all.