August wrap up

In August I read a total of 11 books, I watched 6 episodes (TV Shows) and 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Fragile Things (Folkestone Sins #1) by Samantha Lovelock, Zodiac Academy: The Big A.S.S. Party (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #5.5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Needing You Close (Tyler & Gemma Duet #2) by Kennedy Fox, Magic Misfit (Raven Academy #1) by A. Caprice, The Blood King (Inferno Rising #2) by Abigail Owen, Broken Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #4) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, The Fate of Us (Broken Lyrics Duet #2) by Tori Fox, Love at First Fight by Carrie Aarons and Fate Looked Back (Missunderstanding #0.5) by Vera Schneider & Bevin Smith.


And as for other books, I read Bitter Pills (The Bullets #4) by Coralee June, The Hate U Give (The Hate U Give #1) by Angie Thomas and I’m currently reading Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer.

Some of my favourite reads of August are Fragile Things, Broken Fae and Bitter Pills. I’ve always been a fan of Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti’s books, so it’s no surprise that they’re on my August favourites list and I’ve mentioned before that I love The Bullets series by Coralee June so it’s yet again no surprise that Bitter Pills is on the list. Fragile Things was such a good book and the first book I’ve read by Samantha Lovelock!

 
As for TV shows, I finished watching the first season of Down to Earth with Zac Efron and I liked it. I also watched a few episodes of iZombie. I didn’t watch that much because August has been a busy month for me.

And lastly movies, I watched Audrie & Daisy and Chemical Hearts. I really liked Chemical Hearts, I’ve never read the book and I didn’t know what it was about, but now I really want to read the book. The story was kinda heartbreaking and now I’m wondering what the book will do to my heart.