March wrap up

In March I read a total of 14 books, I watched 39 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched in March.
 
Like last month, I mostly read ARCs in March. I read 2 books from my tbr and those 2 books were both buddy reads. I buddy read From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash #1) and Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout with Sophie. Both books were amazing and I didn’t expect anything else from my queen Jennifer L. Armentrout. JLA is one of my favourite authors ever and she did it again. FBAA and KOFAF were both so good and there were some epic plot twists. I loved buddy reading these 2 books with Sohpie and we’re so excited to read the next book in the series!
 

As for ARCs I read Check Swing (Callahan Family #3) by Carrie Aarons, Blood Brothers by Josie Jaffrey, Desolation (The Salvation Society) by Tori Fox, The Death Club (Dead Men Walking #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Sweet Little Nothing by L.K. Farlow, Like You Should (Devilbend Dynasty #3) by Kaydence Snow, Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee, Hear No Evil (The Society #2) by Ivy Fox, Restless Things (Folkestone Sins #3) by Samantha Lovelock, Lone Wolf (Reach for the Moon #1) by Sam Hall, Burnout by Tori Fox and I listened to the audiobook (review copy) Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3) by Annie Anderson.

This month was filled with some amazing books and my favourite ARCs of March were Like You Should, Hear No Evil and Lone Wolf!
 
 
Next up are my TV shows and movies. I watched one movie this month namely Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. To be honest I can’t remember a thing about this movie because I was distracted the entire time oops… As for TV shows I watched a few episodes of WandaVision, Love, Victor, The Resident and Riverdale. I also started watching a TV show called The Bold Type. I really like the TV show it’s so funny and it also talks about some important topics. I’m already watching season 3, it’s just so good!

Even though I haven’t read that many books from my TBR, I still think that April was a successful reading and watching month!