September wrap up

In September I read a total of 9 books, I watched 16 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in September.
 
As usual, I’m going to talk about the ARCs I read first. In September I read 5 ARCs: A Kiss of Venom (Black Widow #1) by Beena Khan, Dirty Little Secret (Lake State University #1) by Rachael Brownell, Tagging Up (Callahan Family #5) by Carrie Aarons, Last Round (Twisted Fox #5) by Charity Ferrell and A Lock of Death (Black Widow #2) by Beena Khan.

Besides ARCs I also a read a few ‘normal’ books this month, I read If You Tell by Gregg Olson, The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Come Out Swinging (Reach for the Moon #2) by Sam Hall and Before (After #5) by Anna Todd.

Then let’s talk about TV shows. In September I watched a few episodes of Riverdale, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and I finished the new season of Sex Education.

As for movies, I watched 2 movies this month: After We Fell and Charlie’s Angels.

I didn’t watch or read a lot this month and that’s because I went on a lovely holiday with my boyfriend. I’m still happy with what I watched and read in September!