February wrap up

In February I read a total of 14 books, I watched 60 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in February.
 
Let’s start with the ARCs I read this month. I’ve read Ruining Dahlia (Mafia Wars) by C.R. Jane, Flame Kissed (Phoenix Rising #1) by Annie Anderson, Sins of Seduction by Nicole Banks, The Night Thief (Devil’s Lair #3) by Beena Khan, Captive of the Dark (Claimed by Monsters #2) by Sadie Moss, Wilted Orchid (Mafia Wars) by Loxley Savage, What Lies Beyond the Veil (Of Flesh & Fire #1) by Harper L. Woods, Shackled Hearts (Chained Hearts Duet #4) by T.L. Smith and Forget-Me-Not Bombshell (Mafia Wars) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.
 

I also read some other books this month, I read Hot in the Kitchen (The LUSH Restaurant #1) by Olivia Burke, Love in the Kitchen (The LUSH Restaurant #3) by Olivia Burke, Reality in the Kitchen (The LUSH Restaurant #4) by Olivia Burke, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson and I Would Leave Me If I Could by Halsey.

Some of my favourite books of February are the Mafia Wars books, and the first book in the Of Flesh and Bone series, What Lies Beyond the Veil. I really love Mafia Romance books so it’s no surprise that I enjoy the Mafia Wars books, and What Lies Beyond the Veil is such a good Fantasy Romance! This book reminds me of From Blood and Ash, and I love it!
 

For the TV Shows, I watched quite a few episodes this month. This mainly had to do with being at home often and doing stuff while watching TV. I watched The Resident, Euphoria, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash and All of Us Are Dead,

And lastly, movies. This month I watched 2 movies: Encanto and Coco. I really enjoyed watching both movies and I’m kind of angry at myself for not watching Coco sooner, lol!