November wrap up

In November I read a total of 9 books, I watched 36 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 12 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in November.

I didn’t read that many books if you compare my reading to last month’s reading, but I’m still happy with what I read in November. Let’s begin with the ARCs. I read Her Least Favourite Husband (Mia Thorton #2) by Magdalin Laine, Ignite Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #7) by Heather Renee, Phase of Mountain (Phase Mountain Pack #3) by Coralee June, Her Favorite Brother (Mia Thorton #3) by Magdalin Laine, The Price of Passion (The Bad Boys of Wall Street #2) by Ember Leigh, A Wonderful Lie by Carrie Aarons and Worship Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues novella) by Kel Carpenter & Aurelia Jane.

I also read some books from my TBR. I read Ninth House (Alex Stern #1) by Leigh Bardugo and A Light in the Flame (Flesh and Fire #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

This month I did a lot of watching. I watched quite a few episodes from different TV shows and I watched quite a lot of movies. I’m not sure why, but I did enjoy it haha. I got a subscription on Passionflix to be able to watch Torn, and I used that subscription to watch a lot of other things too. I watched the TV show Driven, and the movies Gabriel’s Rapture Part 1, Gabriel’s Rapture Part 2, Gabriel’s Rapture Part 3, The Matchmaker’s Playbook and Dirty Sexy Saint. I really enjoy these book-to-movie or book-to-tv-show adaptions! 

I also watched a few Marvel TV shows and movies such as Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel and Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. I really needed to catch up on some Marvel TV shows and movies! Besides that, I watched Justice For All, a Belgian TV show, and I watched a few episodes of Manifest. As for the other movies I watched in November, I watched Mortal Kombat, War, Orphan First Kill, The Lighthouse and Taking Lives. Justice For All was an interesting TV show, and Orphan First Kill was an amazing movie!