August wrap up

In August I read a total of 17 books and I watched 21 episodes (TV Shows). Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

I read a few ARCs this month: Love’s Hot (Time For Love #5) by Karen Deen, Lost (Captive Heart #1) by Carie Aarons, Found (Captive Heart #2) by Carrie Aarons, The Complete Captive Heart Duet (Captive Heart #1–2) by Carrie Aarons, I Never Planned On You (I Never #1) by Stefanie Jenkins, Broken Pieces (White Creek #2) by Tori Fox, Hunt (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #5) by Sadie Moss, Kingdom Untold (Kingdom Cold #3) by Brittni Chenelle, To Be Your Girl (To Be Yours #1) by Rae Kennedy, Sterling (Sweet Southern Heart #1) by Delaney Foster, Clash (Academy of unpredictable Magic #6) by Sadie Moss, Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #2) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, The Lost and the Scarred (Kingston City Limits #1) by T. Marie Alexander, The Lion Heart (Rogue Academy #2) by Carrie Aarons,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1tBqx4nZI_/

I also read a few books that were on my physical TBR: Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard, King’s Cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard and War Storm (Red Queen #4) by Victoria Aveyard. It’s been such a long time since I read the first book in the Red Queen series, so I’m happy that I finally picked up the other books and finished the series!

As for TV shows, I watched Euphoria, Chesapeake Shores, Siren and Stranger Things. I finished Euphoria and I think it’s such a beautiful and special TV show, I highly recommend it. I watched the entire third season of Stranger Things in two days with my boyfriend and I loved it! I cannot wait for the next season!