February wrap up

In February I read a total of 13 books, I watched 18 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in February.
 
I mostly read ARCs this month. I read 3 books from my tbr and those 3 books were buddy reads. I buddy read Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout with Sophie, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab with Regina, and A Vow So Dead and Boldy (Cursebreakers #3) by Brigid Kemmerer with LaRonda. I really enjoyed reading Sentinel and I’m really sad that this series is over now. I wasn’t the biggest fan of Addie LaRue, I think it was boring and I ended up giving it 2 stars. A Vow So Dead and Boldy was an okay read, I expected more but I didn’t give me a ‘wow’ feeling like A Curse So Dark and Lonely did.
 

As for ARCs I read A Beauty So Cruel (Beauty & The Beast #1) by Beena Khan, Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #4) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Make Me Smile (Bayshore #6) by Ember Leigh, See No Evil (The Society #1) by Ivy Fox, Sticks and Stones: Poetry and Prose by Chelsea DeVries, Daughter of Souls & Silence (Rogue Ethereal #2) by Annie Anderson (audiobook), Dark Wish by Clarissa Wild, Dead and Gone (Grave Talker #2) by Annie Anderson, Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty #1) and Like You Hurt (Devilbend Dynasty #2) by Kaydence Snow.

I read some good ARCs this month. I really loved Queen of Quarantine, I think that this series was amazing and fitting because it was inspired by the current pandemic. I also really loved Make Me Smile because I loved reading about all the characters from the Bayshore series. I’ve been loving audiobooks lately (even though I’ve only listened to 2 audiobooks so far) and I really like rereading the Rogue Ethereal series. 


I think I had a good reading month, but for some reason it feels like I haven’t read that many books. Let’s hope I’ll feel better about March’s reading stats!

Let’s talk about TV shows. I continued watching Winx Club, I finished watching season 2, season 3 and I started watching season 4. For some reason TV Time didn’t count my episodes until season 4 because I’ve never watched season 4 (and the later seasons). Besides Winx Club, I also watched Riverdale, WandaVision and Love, Victor. At the beginning I wasn’t the biggest fan of WandaVision, but the more I watched, the more I liked the TV show! I also really like Love, Victor and I cannot wait to watch the other episodes!
 

As for movies Î watched the live action Dumbo, Malificent: Mistress of Evil and To All The Boys: Always and Forever. I really liked all the movies I watched this month. I really liked Dumbo because I remember watching the original movie when I was younger. I think Disney did a great job with Malificent II, I loved all the details and the story in general. To All The Boys: Always and Forever was also such a good movie. I loved all 3 books and I think that Netflix did a good job with the book to movie adaptation for all 3 books. I’m really going to miss Lara Jean and Peter!