October wrap up

In October I read a total of 16 books, I watched 46 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in October.
 
Let’s start with the ARCs I read in October. I read Ruthless Charm (Ruthless Devils #3) by Eve L. Mitchell, Grave Watch (Soul Reader #3) by Annie Anderson, Chained Hands (Chained Hearts Duet #1) by T.L. Smith, The Cursed King (Inferno Rising #4) by Abigail Owen, Paradise Lagoon (The Harlequin Crew #4) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Wrath (Malice Mafia #2) by Coralee June, The Den of Sin by Eva Winners and The Blue-Eyed Devil (Devil’s Lair #1) by Beena Khan.
 

I also read some other books, I read The Warrior King (Inferno Rising #3) by Abigail Owen, Our Fake Marriage Vol. 7 by Kiwi Tokina, The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Loveless by Alice Oseman, Model Behavior (Wrecked Roommates #1) by Kelsie Rae, Hallowed Night: A Halloween Romance Anthology by numerous authors, A Shadow in the Ember (Flesh and Fire #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Take Down (Reach for the Moon #3) by Sam Hall.

I had a good reading month. I read some amazing books, and I read quite a few books this month. Some of my favourite books of October are Ruthless Charm, Paradise Lagoon, Wrath, The Blue-Eyed Devil, The Inheritance Games and A Shadow in the Ember. The Inheritance Games was a buddy read with Regina from Bookish in Bed, and A Shadow in the Ember was a buddy read with Sophie from Eyes of Owls.


In October I also watched a few TV shows. I watched the entire season of Squid Game with my boyfriend, I watched the last season of Lucifer, the latest season of You, and I watched some episodes of Riverdale. I think Squid Game was okay but it was also sometimes a bit boring and overrated, but I’m still looking forward to a possible second season. Lucifer was good but the last two seasons haven’t been that wow. They could’ve ended the show a bit earlier… And You was amazing!

And lastly movies. This month I watched Black Widow, Tomb Raider (2018) and IT Chapter Two. Black Widow was definitely my favourite movie of October. Tomb Raider was okay and IT Chapter Two was way too long…