February Bullet Journal set up

I'm so happy that I'm keeping up with my Bullet Journal posts, so far I have been posting from September 2019 until now. I'm really happy with my posts and the set ups that I have created.

Previous Bullet Journal set ups:
This month’s theme is Valentine's Day. I couldn't not create a Valentine's Day inspired theme since I love the red and the pink together with cute hearts! The pictures I’ve used are from my Pinterest board and the stickers are from Britt's Etsy store.

The first page is my monthly overview together with my ‘to do’ and ‘to read’ list.


Like I mentioned in my previous page, I normally have a full page dedicated to my habit trackers and a brain dump page, but I wanted to change some things. So now my weekly set ups have a bit of space for my habit trackers.





And the last page of February set up is my wrap up spread


I hope you guys liked this Bullet Journal post. If you did, feel free to pin this post on Pinterest!