April wrap up

wrap up shirley cuypers
In April I read a total of 27 books, I watched 45 episodes (TV Shows) and 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Rebel Rising (Cage of Lies #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Dear Girl by Aija Mayrock, That’s the Way I Loved You by Carrie Aarons, Shift Out of Luck (Brimstone Inc. #2) by Abigail Owen, Gilded Ruins (Blinding Night #2) by Chantal Gadoury, Dark Kings (Feathers and Fate #1) by Sadie Moss, How to Quit Your Crush by Amy Fellner Dominy, Kings of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Make Me Yours (Bayshore #3) by Ember Leigh, Killian’s Dead (Seekers #0.5) by Josey Jaffrey, Finding Balance (Brave Enough #2) by Kati Gardner, Luminous (Lucid #2) by Kristy Fairlamb, Looking to Score by Carrie Gray & Coralee June, Last Chance Summer by Shannon Klare and Girl Long Gone by Danielle M. Haas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-oqJPMnHkT/

And as for books on my TBR, I read The Burning Shadow (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Bury Me With Lies (Twin Lies #2) by S.M. Soto, Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, As Long As You Hate Me by Carrie Aarons, Trouble Next Door by Stefanie London, Falling For Him by Khardine Gray, Cockloft by K.C. Lynn, When We Touch by Tia Louise, Love in the Friend Zone (Grad Night #1) by Molly E. Lee, Love Between Enemies (Grad Night #2) by Molly E. Lee and Darker (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian #2) by E.L. James.

As for TV shows I watched some episodes of Temptation Island (BE/NL), WTFock (BE), Riverdale, At Home with Olaf. I also watched the entire first season of Spinning Out and The MandalorianSpinning Out was such a good TV show but also a bit hard to watch. Whenever I see a TV show/movie or read a book about mental illnesses and/or self-harm, it’s sometimes not easy for me to watch/read it. The Mandalorian was such a good TV show and I loved baby Yoda/The Child, it was just so cute!

And lastly movies, I watched Man of Steel, Isi & Ossi, Alladin (2019), and I rewatched Wild Child and She’s the Man. I kinda watched Man of Steel because Henry Cavill played the main character, he’s just so hot…