July wrap up

In July I read a total of 12 books, I watched 28 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 4 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in July.
 
Let’s start with the books I read in July. I read 9 ARCs and 3 other books. First, the ARCs, I read Queen Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #2) by Amber Lynn Natusch, Project A.I.D.E.N. by Lindsey Frydman, Phase of Hate (Phase Mountain Pack #2) by Coralee June, Loving Camilla (Dillon Creek #4) by J. Lynn Bailey, A Web of Lies (Black Widow #3) by Beena Khan, Tides by Patricia Morais, Deadly Affair (Deadly Love #1) by K.A. Knight and Ivy Fox, Haunt Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #3) by Amanda Pillar and Ruthless (Immortal Enemies #2) by Gena Showalter.

The other books I read in July are Fire in You (Wait for You #6) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Fall From Grace by Tori Fox and A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4) by Sarah J. Maas,

I read some really good books this month. My favourites are Queen Me, Phase of Hate, Haunt Me and A Court of Silver Flames. I’m kind of mad at myself for waiting so long with A Court of Silver Flames because of two reasons. Reason one is that this book was so good, and reason two is that my copy was missing 30 pages lol. And I bought it too long ago so I couldn’t change it for a new copy haha.

Let’s talk about what I watched in July. I watched the two new episodes of Stranger Things, the entire first season of The Summer I Turned Pretty, the entire second season of The Alienist, the entire first season of I Know What You Did Last Summer, and the latest episodes of Riverdale and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. As for movies, I watched Machine Gun Kelly’s Life in Pink, The Hating Game, The Voyeurs and Minions: The Rise of Gru.

I watched so many amazing things in July. The new episodes of Stranger Things were amazing, but a bit too long, in my opinion. The Summer I Turned Pretty was also really nice, I enjoyed reading the books when I was younger, and I definitely enjoyed the TV show! I Know What You Did Last Summer was also really good, too bad they cancelled the TV show. I liked watching MGK’s movie because it was really interesting to learn more about him. I also really liked The Hating Game because it was really close to the book. And I went on a date with my boyfriend and we watched Minions: The Rise of Gru at the cinema, and the movie was so funny!

Let’s hope August will be an amazing reading & watching month as July was!