October wrap up

In Ocotber I read a total of 16 books, I watched 49 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in Ocotber.
 
Let’s start with the ARCs I read in October. I read No Such Fling (Bloody Royals #0.5) by Coralee June, Gorgeous Monster (Marchetti Mafia #1) by Charity Ferrell, I read some short stories from Hell Hath No Fury (an anthology by numerous authors), No Other Love by MSJ, Her Favourite Daddy (Her Favorite #1) by Magdalin Laine, Ruin Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #6) by Jenna Wolfhart and Reckless Rebound (Cocky Hero Club) by Brooke O’Brien.

I also read some other books besides ARCs. In October I also read The Final Gambit (The Inheritance Games #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Until You Forgive (Until You #5) by D.M. Davis, A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) by Amanda Bouchet, welcome to ghost town by Gretchen Gomez, Their Monstrous Natures by Honor St. Jean, Ghost (The Halloween Boys #1) by Kat Blackthorne, Bewitching the Biker (Halloween Party Series) by Summer Winters, Torn (A Wicked Trilogy #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #2) by Amanda Bouchet.

I read some amazing books this month. Some of my favourites are Reckless Rebound, A Promise of Fire, Torn and Breath of Fire. Reckless Rebound made me want to read more Sports Romance books again and the three other books are amazing Fantasy Romance books!

I also watched some TV this month. I finished watching Dahmer, the latest season of Dynasty, and House of the Dragon. I also started watching Conversations With a Killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes and Hawkeye, and I finished both TV shows. I also watched a few episodes of Don’t Scream (a Belgian TV show), Manifest and Moon Knight. As for movies I watched The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, The Next 365 Days, Whiplash, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Orphan. I watched quite a few things this month but there’s not really something that stood out except Whiplash, this movie was so good!

And that’s if for October!